Streamline Long-Distance Learning With Collaboration
Edinburgh Napier University in Scotland bridges the gap between campuses with help from Cisco and partner collaboration solutions.
- Geographically dispersed campus made meetings costly and inconvenient.
- Distance-learning programs in Malaysia, India, and China required dependable, user-friendly online tools to optimize interaction.
- The virtual learning environment required a separate sign-in process, creating a significant administrative burden for IT staff, and limiting technology adoption.
- Cisco WebEx Solution
- Joint collaboration solution from Cisco and CirQlive
- Cisco WebEx adoption grew from 10 to more than 50 meetings per month.
- Single-click access accelerated meeting setup and empowered users to manage their own meeting schedules.
- A simpler sign-on process promoted tighter security.
“Now users can schedule a whole semester’s worth of classes in just a few clicks.”
Senior Virtual Learning Environment Developer, Edinburgh Napier University