- Sell faster from anywhere
- Turn customers into advocates
- Develop your sellers
- Improve sales productivity
“By 2020, 85% of customer relationships will be handled without talking to humans.”
“When more than five buyers influence a purchase decision, the likelihood of that purchase’s completion becomes only 31%.”
-Corporate Executive Board, 2015
“Hiring and training a B2B sales rep typically costs more than $29,000 and takes 7.3 months.”
“1 million US B2B salespeople will lose their jobs to self-service eCommerce by the year 2020.”
Questions to Ask
- What pressures are you facing that are changing the processes for your sales team?
- How are you creating more opportunities to meet the demands of your customers?
- How do you collaborate with your internal and external stakeholders?
- How do you attract, retain and train the top sales talent?
- Do you provide employees with mobile access to applications and data to be fully productive regardless of location?
- Do you bring in sales experts into the sales conversation to resolve customer’s issues?
“Our salespeople are fully connected with the Cisco Business Edition 6000, with all the tools they need right there at their fingertips.”
-Russell Bauckham, IT Manager, Hamilton Rentals
IT Rental Company Empowers Salesforce with Collaboration
“We now have the high-touch personal interaction needed to sell investment products. And it’s more convenient for customers. That’s driving top line growth with a 15 percent sales increase.”
-Mario Carrara, Head of Sales and Product, ING Bank
Collaboration Case Study: ING Bank
“Already we have seen how it can improve product training, trading meetings, sharing of best practice between different branches in specific functions, and democratic forum meetings.”
-Maggie Porteous, Director, John Lewis
Collaboration Case Study: John Lewis
The Cisco solution has helped us improve customer satisfaction and staff efficiency while at the same time increasing mortgage sales.
-Andrew Nation, Senior Manager, Nationwide
Video Collaboration Increases Sales for U.K. Financial Firm